NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER US TERRITORIES AND US MILITARY INSTALLATIONS) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
1. Introduction: The WinACashGiveaway.com $2,500 Cash Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is a game of chance promotion which will be shown in five (5) different creative presentations by WinACashGiveaway.com ("Sponsor"), each with a different prize presentation. All creative presentations' prizes will have equal value. The prize drawings will use entries received from all five (5) possible creative presentations with only one (1) Grand Prize winner.
2. Timing: The "Sweepstakes Period" is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time ("ET"), September 1, 2016 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET, February 28, 2017 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are the age of majority in their state of residence or older and who had Internet access prior to the Sweepstakes-Start. Void in Puerto Rico and other US territories and US military installations. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless of where they live) or members of household of WinACashGiveaway.com LLC, business partners, advertising, design, web development, web hosting and production agencies and print design/production agencies (the "Sweepstakes Entities") and anyone connected with the production or distribution of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
5. Winner Selection: Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen in random drawings about 15 days after the Sweepstakes end from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period from all five (5) creative presentations as referred to in paragraph #1, above. All eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be included in the Grand Prize Drawing. Prize winners will be notified by email to the email address submitted with an entry/registration or through other means of communications at Sponsor's sole discretion. It is an entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email address current. A potential First or Grand Prize winner will have ten (10) business days to reply to the email, agreeing to accept the prize and providing/confirming full contact information. Failure to confirm and provide the above in the specified time will signify to the Sponsor that the prize has been declined and forfeited for all time and another potential winner will be chosen in random drawings. First Prize winners may be required to reply by email and to send Sponsor both an electronic image of themselves and a quote about their win in order to receive the prize. If first grand prize winner does not confirm address within 10 days an alternate winner will be chosen at random and that winner will have ten (10) business days to reply to the email, agreeing to accept the prize and providing/confirming full contact information. If that winner does not confirm eligibility in time then no winner may be awarded. WinACashGiveaway.com LLC may chose to pick alternate winners until a winner can successfully confirm their entry.
6. Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize ARV: $2,500 regardless of prize chosen or won.
Only the prizes and the respective values listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded. All Prizes will be awarded if properly claimed according to the Official Rules and if there are sufficient entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for products, work or services that are purchased by winner with the payment and has no involvement in any transaction. Specifically, both Grand and First prizewinners acknowledge that the prizes are awarded "as is" and that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
7. General: Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by WinACashGiveaway.com LLC whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor or the independent judging organization concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, or for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, human errors, including, but not limited to, errors by Sponsor's systems/representatives who enter incorrect information into any of Sponsor's computer systems or by force majeure. Sponsor is not responsible for the random loss of entries or failure to attribute entries which was a result of temporary errors in the Sponsor's systems, application and/or database. Sponsor is not responsible for failure of email communication reaching the email in-box of the participant. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in all three creative presentations if in Sponsor's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control. The next weekly winner will be drawn from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation/termination. No further weekly winners will be drawn and the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole judgment it suspects that entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if Sponsor suspects than an entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor assumes no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware, software or communications network, regardless of cause. Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within three (3) days of date on email notification or it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings. If the publicity portion of the affidavit is legally prohibited in the jurisdiction of the winner, that aspect will be eliminated.
8. Entry Conditions and Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, their successors, estates and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution or exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the potential winner and an alternative potential winner shall be selected in random drawings shortly thereafter.
9. Taxes: All taxes are winner's responsibility and a 2013 Form 1099 may be issued to Grand Prize winner in the amount of $2,500.
10. General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances apply. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Publicity: Acceptance of the prize grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to publicize winner's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
12. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
14. Disputes: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a Federal court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Norfolk County, Massachusetts. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts.
15. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ZipSweepstakes.com, LLC, and 946 Great Plain Avenue #263, Needham MA 02492.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The awarding of various prizes does not imply any participation in, or endorsement of, this sweepstakes by their producer, issuer or sales channel.